[Melbourne-pm] Perl web application framework recommendations

Rick Measham rickm at isite.net.au
Wed Aug 18 00:16:52 CDT 2004

At 3:04 pm +1000 2004-08-18, Scott Penrose wrote:
>Safari, IE and Konqueror all support user@ type URL, which is great
>when you just want to change your user, you just add user@ in front
>of your URL.
>
>Unfortunately it appears that the Mozilla team have seen this to be
>compromise of security (not sure why). Maybe it is a Mozilla bug.

Strange then that they never picked it up until now ... I just
checked Netscape 1.1N for Mac and it worked back then!

Cheers!
Rick

             There are 10 kinds of people:
   those that understand binary, and those that don't.
   The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
     is the day they start selling vacuum cleaners