How our new copyright laws affect Open Source

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at smartchat.net.au
Fri Apr 16 23:34:12 CDT 2004

	I thought you might all be interested in the following link, although
it's not as directly related to Perl as some of the other stuff I've sent
before.  Could the moderators let me know if this is off-topic?

http://www.linux.org.au/fta/

	The link above also talks about what action you can take to prevent
these copyright laws from being signed in.

	Thanks, all

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at smartchat.net.au | I am                           |