Perl work at Monash
Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Mon Sep 8 02:55:42 CDT 2003
1) Would be interested in general comments (i.e. from everyone) on the
"Perl career progression" at:
2) Monash has a need of some perl hacking skills, particularly with DB
experience and hopefully with HTML::Mason experience. Brief synopsis:
* Perl programming (should be familiar with 'use'ing modules,
etc) and know what CPAN is/how to use it.
* HTML markup conforming to W3C/WAI standards.
* Familiar with SQL (especially Oracle)
* Awareness of/experience with usability (e.g. http://useit.com/).
* Experience with HTML::Mason and/or Apache.
* Experience using Perl for NNTP, IMAP, WCAP, LDAP, Jabber
Pay Rate: Commensurate with depth of experience
If you are interested, please see:
Then please send an application, including your resume, any sample
websites/URLs and a self-assessment against http://polynate.net/work/perl_career.html
flt-jobs at its.monash.edu
More information about the Melbourne-pm