Fame! Honour! Present a talk at Melb.PM

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon Sep 1 23:22:53 CDT 2003

I have a micro talk (really short, I promise this time) on use of tied
hashes with other people code.... hmmm that is not a good name...

	"How Tied hashes solved the problems of the world - well... DBD::CSV
anyway"

Maybe a description...
	"How we were able to get around a limitation on file name conventions
in DBD::CSV by using a Tied Hash. How to create a simple tied hash and
apply it."

Scott

On Tuesday, Sep 2, 2003, at 14:09 Australia/Melbourne, Paul Fenwick
wrote:

> G'day Everyone,
>
> 	The second Wednesday of the month is approaching, and Melb.PM
> is looking for speakers to talk about any and all things Perl.  Have
> you written a new module, found a great application for Perl,
> want to give a talk about your favourite module from CPAN, or
> recently written an Exegesis?  If so, then we want *you* to
> give a talk to an enthusiastic and supportive audience of
> local Perl Mongers.
>
> 	No reasonable talk offer will be refused.  This is your
> opportunity to become famous and well-known in one of Melbourne's
> rapidly growing and important programming communities.  Act
> now to secure your place at the next Melb.PM meeting on the 10th
> of September, 2003!
>
> 	Talk topics should be posted to the list, so everyone
> can get excited about them.  :)  We look forward to hearing
> from you.
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> 		Paul
>
> --
> Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/
> Director of Training                   | Ph:  +61 3 9354 6001
> Perl Training Australia                | Fax: +61 3 9354 2681

- --
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
http://search.cpan.org/search?author=SCOTT
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.