melbourne-pm,

Laudda
Sat Oct 18 12:32:18 CDT 2003

Dear Sir,

My names is Didi NKUMA the elder son of Mr.MICHAEL NKUMA of zimbabwe.
It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address,i got it
from the net. During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe
by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white
owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender
their farms to his party members and their followers.

My father was one of the best farmers in the country and knowing that
he did not support the president’s political ideology, the president’s
supporters invaded my father’s farm burnt down everything, shot him and
as a result of the wounds sustined, he became sick and died after two
days.And after his death, My mother and I with two of my younger sisters decided to
move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South-Africa.

Before he died, he wrote his "WILL", which reads "(MY BELOVEED SON ,I
WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF $12.7 MILLION U.S DOLLARS
WHICH I DEPOSITED IN A BOX WITH A SECURITY COMPANY IN JOHANNESBURG
(SOUTH-AFRICA). IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE ON EARTH CAUSED BY DEATH ONLY".
you should solicit for reliable foreign partner to asist you to transfer this money out of SOUTH-AFRICA
for investment purpose. I deposited the money in your name and it can be claimed by you
alone with the deposit code. your mother has all the documents.Take good care of your mother and two sisters."

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my
family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you
can assits us.We are now living in South-Africa as POLITICAL ASYLUM SEEKERS
and the financial law of  SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow ASYLUM SEEKERS
certain financial rights to such huge amount of money .In view of this, I
cannot invest this money in South-Africa, hence I am asking you to
assist me transfer this money out of South-Africa for investment pusposes. For
your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 25% of the total fund, while
5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 60% will be
kept for my family and I.(ME). To fufil my father's will, we donate 10%  to charity.

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to
you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking
forward to your urgent reply from you

NOTE:  Please reply to my confidential e-mail address only: didi_nkuma at email.com

Regards
Didi NKUMA.