Bugzilla usage in Melbourne?

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Thu Oct 16 03:08:27 CDT 2003

[ Given the large crosspost, please reply to me directly and I can provide a
  summary if people are interested :-) ]

Is there anyone in Melbourne who is making significant usage of bugzilla
for their internal bug tracking?

Alternatively, anyone heavily involved in a bugzilla-based project?

I'm looking for someone to talk us through the highs and lows of Bugzilla
as a bug management system (I will pay for your time).

thanks!
Nathan
Nathan Bailey                        * Email: Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Manager, Flexible Learning and Teaching Program, Application Services,
Information Technology Services      * Phone: +61 3 990 54741
Monash University 3800     Australia * Fax: +61 3 990 53024