Melb.PM book offer

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Nov 11 20:08:40 CST 2003

G'day Everyone,

	My visit to Melb.PM tonight will unfortunately be much
shorter than I would like, as I have preparations to finish for
a number of courses that Perl Training Australia will be running
over the next month.

	However, I will be able to give a few words on a book offer
that I hope Perl Training Australia will be able to offer to
Melb.PM members starting in 2004.

	While I've still got a few particulars to check, the short
of it is that we should be able to provide books (including
O'Reilly and Manning) to Melb.PM members at a lovely 20% discount
off the RRP.

	More details on the deal tonight.  I look forward to
seeing you all there!

	Cheers,

		Paul

--