Job: Perl programmer

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Sun Nov 9 23:13:31 CST 2003

Monash is hiring perl programmers, full details at:
	https://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/job.asp?refnumber=G034640

Or you can look at the summary on jobs.perl.org:
	http://jobs.perl.org/job/1064

Closing date for applications is *tomorrow* (sorry for the late
notice).

The services we provide are used by students and staff on every
continent (yes, one of our staff is on his way to Antartica right now!
Not as part of his perl work though ;-) and require a broad range of
skills (e.g. SQL/XML) and technologies (e.g. SMS).

Please be sure to specifically address the selection criteria and
include three referees in your application (as per https://sssd.adm.monash.edu.au/employ/apply.asp)

thanks,