perl used in large developments - I need help

Stas Bekman stas at stason.org
Wed Mar 19 21:53:42 CST 2003

Bradley Dean wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 10:50:08AM +1100, Simon Taylor wrote:
>
>>What I desperately need now is pointers to good quality descriptions of larger
>>applications developed in perl.
>

> mod_perl applications could come under this banner, there's a list of
> references at perl.apache.org:
>
> http://perl.apache.org/outstanding/index.html
>
> which might be helpful.

Also you can mention TicketMaster.com, who last year has sold 55% of all
tickets online, using mod_perl. And US folks seems to know TicketMaster very
well, so it would be a good example. If you need more details, let me know.

CitySearch.com is a sister company which also runs mod_perl (with brunches all
around the world).

mailto:stas at stason.org http://use.perl.org http://apacheweek.com