Training courses

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Wed Mar 5 16:40:32 CST 2003

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 09:48:54AM +1100, Timothy S. Nelson (wayland at smartchat.net.au) wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Damian Conway wrote:
>
> > ADFH wrote:
> >
> > > What organisations still do Perl training courses in the Melbourne area?
> >
> > My company Thoughtstream offers a range of corporate Perl training courses,
> > all taught by me. See:
> >
> > 	http://damian.conway.org/Courses
> >
> > for our range of courses.
> >
> > As for costs: I'm certainly not cheap (but I'm worth it! ;-)
>
> 	Well, for $700/person, I could hire a fat man to run around the stage
> shouting "Perl, Perl, Perl".  Oh no, wait, Microsoft already has something
> like that...

Wouldnt that be:

 "VBS, VBS, VBS"

and we would reply:

 "No such file or directory, do you want us to fake it?"

j.

--
COFFEE.COM not found - Reboot user (Y/N) ?

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst at barrett.com.au, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia