Next Months Talks
scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Jun 29 00:22:28 CDT 2003
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hi there mongers of the perl of melbourne,
We have talked about running a small set of talks for a while and I
think it is time to do that in the month of July.
We already have a couple of talks ready
* Perl and Tail Recursion - it is possible
* Require file, Read/Eval file, do file - performance
* Inline::Guile - embedding scheme / lisp in your perl
* Filter::Debug - an example filter to remove debugging code
when not in debug mode.
* Attribute::Deprecated2 - how to make your own Attribute handler
* Proc::Daemon - Make me a daemon (with a catch)
There is no particular theme this month, just a set of useful talks.
It should be a really exciting evening.
I would like to increase the number of entries above, if any of you
would like to talk about something, have an idea, want to start a
discussion - anything between 2 and 20 minutes is fine - please send
your ideas on to me.
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
scott at cpan.org
Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (Darwin)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Melbourne-pm