Newbie question

Jobst Schmalenbach jobst at barrett.com.au
Thu Jul 24 02:02:29 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 07:55:36AM +0200, Stas Bekman (stas at stason.org) wrote:
> Scott Penrose wrote:
> [...]
> >>

> >> There is a CGI debugger that someone else can probably tell you the name
> >> of (Scott?).  Alternately, so that you can see what's printed to STDERR
> >

> > ptkdb - perl tk debugger is a good tool for doing an interactive debug
> > of a running CGI.
>
> You can also use ddd ...

ddd?

jobst

--
My Carpenter has a 1956 VW Beetle. He still can go to any place in Australia, use any Oil, spark plugs, pertol, tires, wiper blades, etc available today with a car that old. If only software would be like that.

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst at barrett.com.au, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia