Melb.PM to see Lord of the Rings

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Jan 5 17:47:54 CST 2003

I thought we where heading to your (Foo and Crash) place first and then
seeing a later session (eg: 8 or 9) ?

Is this still possible ?

Scott

--
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.