Christmas Get Together

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Dec 3 05:19:39 CST 2003

How about SPIES LIKE US - It has a Camel in it.
Or Aladdin ?

Hmmm.... can't think of anything else with a Camel.

OK. I am investigating places to go, I will make a rough booking then
get everyone to RSVP.
So we have a plan...

When: Next Wednesday
Get together and nibbles 6-6:30
Movie 6:30 - 8:30
Dinner 8:30 onwards

Scooter

On Wednesday, Dec 3, 2003, at 15:36 Australia/Melbourne, gU5t4F wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:43:22PM +1100, Tony Smith wrote:
>>> It was December and all the mongers were sleeping...
>>
>> So it seems!
>>
>>> Time for a Christmas get together and break up.
>>>
>>> Would you prefer
>>>
>>> * Wednesday night - party
>>> * Wednesday night - movie and dinner
>>> * Weekend day lunch / BBQ
>>> * Something else
>>
>> Just one vote for sticking with the time slot, especially at this
>> triple booked time of year. Venue and format are up to somebody
>> else's imagination.
>
> Yup, let's stick with wednesday nite. My vote is for a
> movie and dinner. Are there any movies playing currently
> that feature camels? We could all cheer when it appears
> and everyone else in the cinema would look at us as if
> we're insane ;o)
>
> Scooter, do you have any dvd's of movies with camels? We
> could do a movie at myinternet, then do dinner after?
>
> L8rz,
> Foobard - Jester from the Court of Chaos

- --
Scott Penrose
Open source developer
http://linux.dd.com.au/
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Open sauce usually ends up never coming out (of the bottle).

Please do not send me Word or PowerPoint attachments.