Christmas Get Together

gU5t4F gustaf at cmetech.com.au
Tue Dec 2 22:36:55 CST 2003

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 09:43:22PM +1100, Tony Smith wrote:
> >It was December and all the mongers were sleeping...
>
> So it seems!
>
> >Time for a Christmas get together and break up.
> >
> >Would you prefer
> >
> > * Wednesday night - party
> > * Wednesday night - movie and dinner
> > * Weekend day lunch / BBQ
> > * Something else
>
> Just one vote for sticking with the time slot, especially at this
> triple booked time of year. Venue and format are up to somebody
> else's imagination.

Yup, let's stick with wednesday nite. My vote is for a
movie and dinner. Are there any movies playing currently
that feature camels? We could all cheer when it appears
and everyone else in the cinema would look at us as if
we're insane ;o)

Scooter, do you have any dvd's of movies with camels? We
could do a movie at myinternet, then do dinner after?

L8rz,
Foobard - Jester from the Court of Chaos