PerlEZ?

Jeremy Howard jh_lists at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 7 00:23:52 CDT 2003

Yes, that was me. Here is a link to more information about creating Windows
script components with Perl:

http://aspn.activestate.com//ASPN/Products/ActivePerl/Windows/WindowsScriptComponents.html

In particular, the "10 easy steps" section should be very useful. You will
need the "Windows script component wizard". Information about getting and
using this wizard is available at MSDN here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/script56/html/letusingwiz.asp

I hope that this is what you were looking for.