Perl in the Age

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Tue Sep 10 00:31:02 CDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 10:58:14AM +1000, Scott Penrose wrote:
> Hey Dudes,
>
> Paul and I feature (scarily) on page two of the IT Age today,
> advertising the Melbourne Perl Mongers.
>
> Lots of stuff about camels, and a little bit about perl :-) all
> together not bad, hopefully a little advocacy for our group. I hope
> that our picture does not frighten them off, because DAMN we are scary.

Hehe.  I think people need to be able to find the group in order to
be scared off.  ;)  I wonder how many people will spot the
www.pm.org link in the bottom-left corner and look us up from there?

For those people wanting to read the story on-line (without the
scary photo):

	http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/09/08/1031115958729.html

Cheers,

	Paul