Meeting Reminder

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Mon Sep 9 20:02:23 CDT 2002

Reminder also that we have:

	- Books available - growing in number all the time
	  (those who have borrowed them, don't forget to return them)
	- O'Reilly discount vouchers.
	- Impromptu talks on the hot topic of the day (whatever that may be)
	- And of course dinner at the Pub :-)

See you tomorrow.

Scott

--
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.