Fwd: [pm_groups] Perl Quiz of the Week

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Sun Oct 27 14:30:27 CST 2002

--
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said
randomness, the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of
eggs that damn chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about
butterflies either.