Fate of the OO Perl book

Paul Fenwick pjf at perltraining.com.au
Wed Nov 13 19:25:43 CST 2002

G'day Everyone,

	As many of you know, I was the lucky winner of the Object
Oriented Perl book in the raffle last evening.  Given this
amazing stroke of luck, I wondered if the book can be put to
use by the greater good.

	As such, I proposed the idea of auctioning or (more likely)
raffling the book, and giving all proceeds to The Perl Foundation.
The book has been left intentionally unsigned at this stage, so
the winner can choose what they would like to have written inside.

	I've started a discussion on PerlMonks regarding the topic,
which you can find here:

		http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=212727

	All suggestions and comments are very welcome.

	Cheers,

		Paul

--
Paul Fenwick <pjf at perltraining.com.au> | http://perltraining.com.au/