READ ME FIRST

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at smartchat.net.au
Wed Nov 13 17:57:28 CST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Timothy S. Nelson wrote:

> > Yes, very co-routinish. When we were nutting out the RFCs on
> > perl6-language, there was a lot of interest in co-routines, and Damian
> > wrote this:
> >   http://dev.perl.org/rfc/31.html
> >
> > There's also RFC 27, covering similar territory.
> >
> > There continues to be an interest in coroutines amongst the Perl6
> > community and IIRC Dan plans to incorporate the necessary features into
> > Parrot.
>
> 	Hey, I've been trying to figure out if they're planning meta-operators
> in perl6.  By "Meta-operators", I mean what APL calls "operators" (since what
> it calls functions are what we call operators).
>
> 	You seem like someone who might know, or at least know where to find
> out.  Do you happen to know?

	Let me answer my own stupid question to save you all the trouble.  I
went through dev.perl.org (thanks Jeremy!), and there's a lot of design stuff
happening which I was unable to find starting at www.perl.com on numerous
previous occasions.

	Anyway, now that I've found it, I'll answer it myself.

	:)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at smartchat.net.au | I am                           |