Perl Shops

Rob rob at cowsnet.com.au
Sun Mar 17 17:47:49 CST 2002

=head1 COMPANY NAME

 Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services

=head1 WEB SITE

http://www.cowsnet.com.au/

head1 CONTACT

Rob Casey <rob at cowsnet.com.au>

head1 TYPE

Internet Service Provider, Web Development

head1 DESCRIPTION

Custom programming and web application development can be employed for
clients with web-based projects that have specific and unique
requirements.  These solutions can be developed and implemented across a
wide number of platforms incorporating HTML, XML, PHP, Perl, Java and
SSL encryption.  Examples of custom programming solutions implemented by
Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services include a selective file
caching solution for Brain Sciences Institute, Swinburne University and
real-time, credit-card payment and settlement systems.

Also offered under the umbrella of web application development is
database integration which allows companies to offer their clients a
greater breadth and depth of product information through their web site,
encouraging clients to become better informed and more involved in the
consumer process.  Ranging from simple XML formatted text files through
to multi-table, dependency-driven SQL-based relational databases,
Cowsnet Internet Services can develop and implement a range of database
integration solutions.  Examples of database integration solutions
implemented by Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services include
on-line product catalogues and ordering systems and customisable user
interfaces and site directories.

=cut

Its times like this that you wish the 'use less' pragma actually did
something - Chop and edit as you see fit :-)

Rob Casey
Business Manager, Senior IT Consultant
Cowsnet Internet and Professional Services
http://development.cowsnet.com.au