Module Review

Simon Taylor simon at unisolve.com.au
Mon Mar 4 18:37:14 CST 2002

Scott,

> 1) Do you find it useful providing some 'useful modules' and reviewing
> those at each meeting.

Yes.

> 2) Would that be good as a publication?

Yes also. In our office we print and store a lot of the articles from
perl.com (and other Free Software/Open Source sites) for the same reason. We
need to keep up to date with modules that other developers are using to solve
problems. Often the best way to do this is to sit down away from your desk
and the phone for the hour or two it takes each fortnight to do the reading.

A Melbourne.pm publication, however infrequent or informal, would be a great
addition to this.

Regards,

Simon Taylor

--