July Meeting Preperation

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Wed Jun 26 17:38:29 CDT 2002

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 08:28 , Brendon Oliver wrote:

> Dumb question: what is the date of the July meeting?  Since now I'm
> free of
> studies for a while, I'd like to come along.....

# July 10 2002

FYI the schedule is on the web site at http://melbourne.pm.org/meetings/

Scott

--
Scott Penrose
Welcome to the Digital Dimension
scottp at dd.com.au

Dismaimer: Contents of this mail and signature are bound to change
randomly. Whilst every attempt has been made to control said randomness,
the author wishes to remain blameless for the number of eggs that damn
chicken laid. Oh and I don't want to hear about butterflies either.