cpan/image magick

Scott Penrose scottp at dd.com.au
Tue Aug 27 07:59:04 CDT 2002

Yes absolutely.

You have to install image magic development first. So that it can find
the header files etc.
Image::Magic is just a perl wrapper to the C API.

You may also have to define the location of those files, sometimes with
an environment variable, other times with a parameter to Makefile.PL

Scott

--
Scott Penrose
Anthropomorphic Personification Expert
scott at cpan.org

Dismaimer: While every attempt has been made to make sure that this
email only contains zeros and ones, there has been no effort made to
guarantee the quantity or the order.