Perl training offered in Melbourne?

Nick 'sharkey' Moore sharkey at zoic.org
Tue Jul 24 20:28:01 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 04:01:44PM +1000, Paul Fenwick wrote:

> Obsidian (http://www.obsidian.com.au/) has been thinking of trialing
> a perl training course for a while now.  The biggest concern I have
> in restarting them is continued interest in the courses.

Yeah, the market tends to burn itself out fairly quickly. A larger
organization than Netizen was could probably run them quite profitably.

> For what it's worth, all the old Netizen notes have been made open
> source, take a look at project "spork" on SourceForge.

Also the originals are mirrored at http://zoic.org/training/ in PDF,
PS, HTML, DocBook. I used to teach from these notes and I think they
make a good introductory course.

-----sharks