[mnw.pm] your star wars name (fwd)

Lisa Nyman (GEO-CSB) lnyman at Census.gov
Tue May 18 18:06:39 CDT 1999

Hi,

Ok, I'll bite.

Lis Altima of the planet Altoids

Lisa W. Nyman  <lnyman at census.gov>   Standard Disclaimer applies.
+Read the GIS FAQ: http://www.census.gov/geo/www/faq-index.html
-Life is too short to wear ugly underwear.
"All roads lead somewhere so don't sweat the wrong turns." --me