[mnw.pm] MNW Web page ideas

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Mon Mar 8 04:07:21 CST 1999

Thus spoke Thalia L. Hooker:
> Hi,
>
> What about links to other organizations/associations/programming
> groups that have a 'Women in Computing' [I know someone can come up
> with a better title than that!] sections?

I believe that ACM has such a sub-section (it might even be a SIG, I am not
sure).

I apologize for posting with that little, somewhat less-than-helpful
information, but I do know that ACM has focused on the issue of Women in
Computing off and on over the years (but never enough to make a real
impact <SIGH>).
--
      Bradley M. Kuhn   |     bkuhn at ebb.org    |   http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn