[mnw.pm] MNW Web page ideas

elaine ashton elaine at cts.wustl.edu
Mon Mar 1 11:25:55 CST 1999

> Some ideas:
> - Links to the essential perl reference sites
> - Links to other geek/tech reference & news
> - Links to list members homepages/projects
> - Events
> - Girls of perl? Maybe we should save that for "fundraising". :-)

I like all of the above...of course, 'essential perl' may be a trademark
of addison-wesley ;). I have been industriously collecting URLs for an
article I'm doing and should be dumping it into html soon. Anyone have
favourite URLs, a homepage to call your own, etc that you would like to
see listed? Do share.

Events would be a good thing to highlight as well. Does anyone here go to
their local monger meetings? I will be attending YAPC and will want to
host some sort of gathering perhaps. It's only $50 and should be way more
affordable and interesting than TPC3. I really hope some of you can go!
Here is the URL for more info http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~lenzo/yapc.

Also, does anyone know someone (perhaps yourself) who is graphically
talented? I suck at photoshop and, try as I might, cannot create anything
aesthetically pleasing for a logo.

e.