[mnw.pm] questioof the day

Gossamer gossamer at tertius.net.au
Tue Jan 19 04:23:24 CST 1999

elaine ashto (elaine at cts.wustl.edu) wrote...
> So, I'bored on a grey icky Monday in Cambridge. I thought I would ask

Come visit, it's summer here :)

> everyone what their thoughts, if any, are about CPANWhat do you like?
> disklike? Pet Peeve? What would you like to see changed/improved?

I wish CPAN'd automatically extract the Changes file like it does the
README for modules - so many module authors put all the important
stuff there!

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Queer-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au   http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/