[mnw.pm] web page

David H. Adler dha at panix.com
Wed Feb 10 00:28:38 CST 1999

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 11:28:59AM -0600, elaine ashton wrote:
> /me tries to imagine david in drag...*mwwahahaha*

/me wonders if he wants to know any more than this...

> Well, new job permitting, I will be there as well. You bring MNW, I'll
> bring 'Earth Girls Are Easy', someone else can get the popcorn with butter
> and we'll have a party! Oh wait, I'll get the scotch as well as no party
> is complete without a bottle of The Macallan.

Especially if we watch MNW.  God, what a dull film, despite the
appearence of Yvonne "Mars Needs Batgirl" Craig...

(In case anyone's wondering, no, I was not kidding when I said I had a
copy... :-)

--
David H. Adler - <dha at panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
I've tried subtlely	- Game Theory