Another intro

Gossamer gossamer at tertius.net.au
Thu Dec 3 05:33:57 CST 1998

*stands up nervously*  Er, I'm Bek and I'm a Perl Hacker.

:)

Or something like that.  I've got to the stage where I've got
a few modules up on CPAN so I must have -some- skill!  Been doing
perl for ... sheesh, a few years.  Since the Pink Camel, anyway.

I do toolsmithy stuff, sysadmin stuff, CGI stuff sometimes, DB
stuff when I can't avoid it.  Toolsmithing is what I love.  Linux
mostly since that's what's on the box on my desk.

Oh, and I'm nicking off in the morning to spend a few weeks in
hospital (nothing drastic, don't panic) so I'll lurk until I'm
back and all caught up.  Miss me!

bekj

PS
Pet projects that may be of interest:
   Netizen - http://www.netizen.com.au/
   Homepage - http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
   Lists I run - http://www.tertius.net.au/lists/
   Bookshelf - http://www.tertius.net.au/cfidsfms/bookshelf/
      (only interesting because I've half-finished a bunch of
      scripts to automate the whole thing.  It's all manually done
      at the moment)

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer at tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/