Graphics Programming with Perl Book for Perl Mongers]

Simon Oliver simon.oliver at umist.ac.uk
Tue Jun 11 03:08:32 CDT 2002

Ian Taite wrote:

> I'd be interested to know how much of this is usable on NT/2K systems; I've
> got no experience of compiling from scratch under Windows.

>From the contents page:

 The tools 29
	 The Chart::* modules 29 . Gnuplot 29
	 GD 29 . GD::Graph, GIFgraph and Chart::PNGgraph 30
	 GD::Text 30 . The Gimp 30 . Image::Magick 30
	 Image::Size 31 . Inline 31 . OpenGL 32
	 PGPLOT 32 . RenderMan 33 . Term::Gnuplot 33

Of these I know that the GD::* and Image::Magick modules are available for
Win32.  I also know that gnuplot, Gimp and pgplot are available for Win32
but I haven't used them from perl.

--
  Simon Oliver