Manchester Perl Mongers

Simon Oliver simon.oliver at umist.ac.uk
Mon Aug 23 04:55:52 CDT 1999

Hello everyone - just letting you know that Manchester-pm does exist. There
are currently 11 people subscribes to manchester-pm. I have started work on
a web-site for our group:

http://manchester.pm.org

If you have any suggestions, comments please let me know.

The contacts registration form is now working (sort of) so please register
yourself - I will add search capabilities in the near future - but this
really isn't necessary at the moment.  I hope to add a discussion / FAQ area
or perhaps just mirror the list.

Hopefully we can arrange a meeting in the near future, if anyone has any
ideas questions, information, gossip, etc please let us know.

  Simon.Oliver at umist.ac.uk