[Madrid-pm] ˇVámonos a Riga!

JJ Merelo jjmerelo en gmail.com
Vie Mayo 31 10:03:49 PDT 2019

Me piden que difunda esto, aunque supongo que ya lo conocéis.
---
Dear Perl mongers!

*We are inviting you to visit the annual European Perl Conference*, PerlCon
a.k.a. YAPC::Europe. This year, the conference takes place in Riga, Latvia.
The conference will be held from 7th to 9th of August 2019 at the Radisson
Blu Daugava Hotel with a picturesque view over the Old Riga.

*At the conference, you will find a lot of interesting talks*, such as
"Perl 5: The past, the present, and one possible future", "The working
architecture of Perl applications", "Perl 6 performance update," and many
others. More information about the conference contents you will find here:
https://perlcon.eu/talks

*On top of that, there is an extensive entertainment program:* the Cocktail
party, the Game night, the Attendees dinner, the River cruise and more.
Full agenda: https://perlcon.eu/amenities

Don't miss an excellent opportunity to purchase your ticket at a good price.

You can also book a hotel room at our venue at non-public reduced prices
which are provided to us directly by the hotel.
This offer is limited to the number of rooms (only 15 rooms left) and is
quickly disappearing.

*Reserve a ticket and a hotel room at:* https://perlcon.eu/tickets

*We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference, on our website and
our pages in social networks:*
https://perlcon.eu
https://www.facebook.com/perlcon.eu/
https://instagram.com/perlcon