[Madrid-pm] Fwd: [Venue] Fwd: The deadline to send your YAPC::Europe 2014 proposal is tomorrow

JJ Merelo / Dirección OSL dirosl en ugr.es
Jue Jun 27 08:36:38 PDT 2013

Hola,
Acuse de recibo.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anton Berezin <tobez en tobez.org>
Date: 2013/6/27
Subject: Re: [Venue] Fwd: The deadline to send your YAPC::Europe 2014
proposal is tomorrow
To: JJ Merelo / Dirección OSL <dirosl en ugr.es>
Cc: venue en yapceurope.org

Hi JJ,

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 03:26:22PM +0200, JJ Merelo / Dirección OSL wrote:
> Here goes the full UGR proposal, attached and online. Thanks!

This is to let you know that we have received your proposal.

We will start going through it and preparing questions about it.
The questions, if any, will be sent to you no later than on Friday,
July the 5th.

Thank you for submitting your proposal.

\Anton.
--
Our society can survive even a large amount of irrational regulation.
  -- John McCarthy

--

JJ Merelo
UGR::Oficina de Software Libre::Dirección