[Madrid-pm] Fwd: Decision YAPC::Europe 2014

JJ Merelo jjmerelo en gmail.com
Mar Jul 30 00:17:06 PDT 2013

No ha podido ser. qué se le va a hacer. Voy a echarle un vistazo a las
otras propuestas y así aprendemos para otros años.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anton Berezin <tobez en tobez.org>
Date: 2013/7/29
Subject: Decision YAPC::Europe 2014
To: JJ Merelo <jjmerelo en gmail.com>
Cc: venue en yapceurope.org

Dear Granada,

After a difficult decision, we have chosen a different venue for
YAPC::Europe 2014, which we will be announcing at this year's conference
in Kiev.

We had three very good proposals this year and regret that we weren't
able to accept more than one.  We certainly hope that you'll consider
applying to host a YAPC::Europe again.

Please contact us if you have any questions, or thoughts on how
we could improve the application process.

Sincerely,
Anton Berezin, on behalf of the YEF Venue Committee.

--
JJ