[Madrid-pm] Fwd: Madrid.pm

Diego Kuperman diego en kuperman.com.ar
Lun Mayo 2 02:30:15 PDT 2011

Hola!,

alguien ha hecho algo con santander/4b?, reenvio un correo que me ha
enviado un monger de alemania :)

-dk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Madrid.pm
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:12:07 +0200
From: Rolf Schaufelberger <rs at plusw.de>
To: diego at freekeylabs.com

Hi Diego,

could you please forward this mail to you madrid .pm mailing list ?

I  have to implement an online payment system for a spanish customer. He
likes to do credit-card payment and  direct bank account  (  I don't
know the exact english or spanish name for this :-(  ) . Credit card
will be done via an interface by systema4b, and - as much as my
informations tell me so far - they only have a spanish documentation.
On CPAN  I couldn't find anything  when searching for System4b or
Santander, so my questions, did somebody of you implement online payment
for Santander in  Perl and   give my some more information ?

Thanks .

Rolf Schaufelberger
Stuttgart.pm

plusW GmbH
Vorstadtstr. 61  -67   Tel.   07181 47 47 305
73614 Schorndorf     Fax.  07181 47 45 344