[Madrid-pm] Perl Mongers in Spain

Gabor Szabo szabgab en gmail.com
Mie Oct 14 08:59:31 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 5:52 PM, JJ Merelo <jjmerelo en gmail.com> wrote:
> Do give me a time for setting up something meaningful for Granada.pm.
> Although the group is mainly a (not very active) mailing list, we do
> have some activity, organizing workshops and elearning courses. Can
> you please give me a few days and I'll put it back online?

Sure, I'd rather see pm groups getting a website even if it only
points to nearby
other groups and/or the mailing list and/or the contact info of the leader than
to remove them.

I just don't want to have many broken links on pm.org.

So now keeping Grenada.pm too and checking with you again in some time.

regards
    Gabor
    http://szabgab.com/blog.html
    Perl IDE   http://padre.perlide.org/