[LA.pm] LA Perl Meetup: This Thursday, Aug 30

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:49:57 PDT 2018

We've got a guest in town to talk about Perl 6!
Welcome JJ Merelo!  I hope you can join us,
Thursday at 6:30pm.

Join the meetup group to see meeting announcements and rsvp.
https://www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Perl/

----

Join us for technical chat, hot pizza and cold BEvERages

New Bat-Time, New Bat-Location!
6:30pm 604 Arizona. Come check out the new ZipRecruiter office!

JJ Merelo is in town and ready to talk to us about Perl6 in general and
Perl 6 documentation! Should be Sweeeeet!

90 minutes of free parking at the public lot under the Library.

Thanks
Andrew

granny+lapm ;)