[LA.pm] LAPM: Save the date: Wed May 10, 2017

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 19:54:56 PDT 2017

1 week reminder*!  Next week we have THREE SPEAKERS!

RSVP appreciated!

Frew will talk about AWS (Amazon web services) Permissions and Threat
Modeling.

Kivanc will give his 20 minute YAPC/tPC talk on Timezones*

I will be presenting my YAPC/tPC talk "Adventures in Failure, Error
Handling patterns in different languages"

Website and Facebook group will be updated "soon".  Also discussion of
moving to a Meetup.com. And last months video edit and upload.   Zoom zoom
busy busy.

Ps. Not too late to book travel for YAPC/tPC!

Pps: * pretend there was a DateTime joke in there about 1 week and
timezones and thurs vs wed.

Peace,
Andrew