[LA.pm] LAPM: March Mongers WEDNESDAY 3/22/2017

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:59:10 PDT 2017

Mark sent us a lovely follow-up note.  See below.

Thank you to all who attended, our two gracious speakers, logistics and IT
support for all making a lovely meeting.

It's not too soon to start thinking about what you're like to present next
month.   Learn something new and come share!

Note: I recorded the stream, but haven't had a chance to check quality and
upload somewhere.  I'll get that done early next week.