[LA.pm] LAPM: March Mongers WEDNESDAY 3/22/2017

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:09:33 PDT 2017

Hello Mongers!

As announced at SCaLE15x, we're having an LAPM meeting this month.
This Week!  THIS WEDNESDAY!

Completely coincidentally MJD is in town and may give us a short talk.  So
exciting!

Please RSVP for pizza ordering purposes.

See you in 56 hours!
--Andrew

LA.pm's next meeting
What: Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting