[LA.pm] Emergency Social next week?

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri May 27 22:08:08 PDT 2016

I don't hate this plan: Kings head works for me.

On the other hand, we will have just the 2nd floor all prepped
for conference day, so could repurpose that.  But back on the first hand,
I'll be exhausted by that point and unwilling to organize anything. :). And
the ZR contingent will probably just want to get outside.

PS: Someone wanna tell/invite Vroom?

--Andrew