[LA.pm] MARCH MONGERS!

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:31:05 PDT 2016

Yes Buddy, it was awesome :-) ...but we missed you. :-(

I can't speak to scheduling of LA.pm in the near future, but I am here
to announce links to the slides and source code that I presented on
Perl 6 at the "March Mongers" meeting. :-D

Slides:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PIBI7f-wNFGi-64Z744Gcms6pkY_ruGNS6zLJPqc0bE/pub?start=true&loop=false&delayms=3000

Source code:

https://github.com/tommystanton/haircut-pm6/

Lastly, there was no demo of IPv6 on Perl 6 (nor was it at 6 PM, heh),
but my hunch is that IPv6 in Perl 6 should be pretty natural if one
passes an argument of ':family(3)' to IO::Socket::INET's constructor:

https://doc.perl6.org/type/IO::Socket::INET