[LA.pm] LAPM: EMERGENCY MEETING next Wednesday, Oct 7, 2015

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:24:14 PDT 2015

Hello Mongers!

Aran is leaving us for greener pastures.  Quite literally: he's moving to
my rainy hometown of Portland, OR.  So I've roped him into one more
presentation before he drives off into the sunset.

Come join us next Wednesday, Oct 7, 2015 at ZipRecruiter.

Talks TBD.    Time permitting I'll present my git archeology talk on how to
read and write a worthwile git commit message.

peace,
Andrew
@spazm
LA.pm's next meetingWhat:Los Angeles Perl Mongers
MeetingWhen:7-9pmDate:Wednesday
October 7, 2015Where:ZipRecruiter - 401 Wilshire, 11th floor, Santa Monica,
CA 90401Theme:Perl!Refreshments:Food and BEvERages provided by
hostRSVP:Responses
always appreciated.