[LA.pm] March Meeting

Ryan Olson ryan.t.olson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:27:13 PDT 2015

Arthur Axel "fREW" Schmidt will be in town next week and has volunteered to
give a talk entitled "Miscellaneous Debris", touching on Docker, Dev Tools,
Dogma, DBIC and more. ZipRecruiter will be hosting in our new office space
on the 11th floor of the Bank One Building in Santa Monica, CA. Food and
beverages will be provided.

We could use another talk as well if we have any volunteers.

There is street parking that might be available near the office, there is a
fairly inexpensive public lot across the street, and the Santa Monica
Promenade lots just a block down are very inexpensive. (Probably won't be
more than a dollar or two for this meeting.)

When you arrive, call or text Ryan Olson at (913) 486-3950 and somebody
will head down to the lobby to take you up to the office.

ZipRecruiter
401 Wilshire Blvd., 11th Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90401

https://www.facebook.com/events/711151295672148/