[LA.pm] Looking for a Senior Perl Developer

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 15 18:27:46 PDT 2014

I'm not sure what the policy is about job posts in the various PerlMongers
groups, I apologize in advance if I've over-cc'ed.

My new employer, Rook Media, is looking for a Senior Perl Developer.

Rook is based in Zurich, they recently purchased the DomainSponsor business from
Oversee.net here in downtown LA, and we're trying to expand the team here.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/17597967

You can send resumes to hr at rookmedia.net, and feel free to forward this to
anyone you think might be interested (though we're only interested in talking
directly with principals at this point, no agencies).

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu