[LA.pm] Wednesday meeting

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 00:32:20 PDT 2013

As I said in the FB post, there's quite a few cheap parking alternatives
($5-8) & someone posted a map of all of those on the FB page. When
Oversee.net was gracious enough to host my Downtown Drupal meetups, parking
was always brought up since it's super expensive to park in the 515
building (I used to work there eons ago when it was the ARCO Plaza & it was
expensive then also). Alternatively, it's only a couple blocks from the 7th
Street Metro station where the Blue, Red, Purple & Metro (Westside) lines
converge.

I haven't heard anything about where to go after for beverages so I'll
throw it out there that after meetups, we usually go to this place that's a
couple blocks away & right next to the 7th Street train station:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/dublins-irish-pub-los-angeles

Can't wait to see everyone & hear about Pinto from Jeff. It's been too long
since I rolled out to a LA.PM meeting. ;)

Cya'll tomorrow.
--miguel