[LA.pm] A Stranger Arrives in Town. Point Him to the Bar.

Ryan Olson ryan.t.olson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:45:02 PDT 2012

I'm available Thursday and Friday, and know of several good options
for beer in the area.

Father's Office (Santa Monica and Culver City locations, Culver City
is a bit bigger and might be easier to get seating)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/fathers-office-santa-monica
http://www.yelp.com/biz/fathers-office-los-angeles

The Surly Goat in West Hollywood doesn't open until 6
http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-surly-goat-west-hollywood

Steingarten has a great beer selection, but mediocre food and service
can be spotty
Has the advantage that it'll be on the quieter side, probably.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/steingarten-los-angeles

I'm sure there are other options, but those are what I know in my neck
of the woods.